Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Just call me...The Professor.



But not really. However, Ladies and Gentlemen, I am now a full time teaching artist in residence at The Peoples Light & Theatre Company. I actually interviewed and secured a sweet job! This means I'm teaching upa storm and developing arts education programs for youth and...I can still act. Pinch me, I dreaming. Second thought, don't. Cause if I wake up from this I'll be really pissed! I start full time in May after being on the road most of April with Enchantment and then my life becomes something new and structured in an unexpected yet exciting way I never though possible.

Hurray!

This week I'm in residency with eighth graders working on the Underground Railroad with the wonderful Ms. Shavon. We have a great time working together and I'm looking forward to be working with her even more now that I'm a part of the team.

That's about all for now. If this week gets any better my brain might just explode!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AP: OMG! Could you sing the recipe in French during the breakdown?

MB: Yeah! I'll have to look some stuff up though.

~ a conversation concerning the lyrics to "Brownies of Doom" ~

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 3/08/2007 2:22 AM, Blogger Anniina said...

Congrats, Professor!

Please tell me you're not adding that beard to your repertoire? (o.O)

>>CUT TO:

A girl in front of the class closes her eyes. Her eyelids have eyeliner pencil, reading (LOVE)(YOU)

 
At 3/08/2007 10:50 AM, Blogger emily said...

HAAAA! Whoo... Indiana Jones references are funny. CONGRATS!!!

 
At 3/13/2007 1:01 AM, Blogger Mophia said...

Indyrannis! Congrats :)

 
At 4/04/2007 5:17 AM, Blogger Anniina said...

Checked out a few tweed jackets with elbow patches... if you grow that beard, you'll have to have a pipe, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home