Thursday, January 18, 2007

Post...or else!

Well, since I haven't posted in a while and because the Muse demands it I am officially posting this post. Lots of stuff has been going on since I posted last but I'm not going to say much about it at the moment. Maybe later. Christmas was spent wonderfully in Philly with my dear friend Emily. I cooked, she did cookies, we both drank, and then we destroyed "Sweet Child o' Mine" on Guitar Hero. Now I'm back from a mini vacation to see my family and friends in Minneapolis. And starting on Monday I am a teaching machine over at PLTC. In the meantime, MB and I have been tiling her kitchen. Now, people might say that I'm strange but tiling is actually very fun! It's super rewarding to see a project from start to finish...and then be able to walk all over it. Anyway, I'm off to sleep soon because I have a meeting in the afternoon. However, I am making a pledge to start to blog a bit more. At least once a week. Here's some picts and a U2 video in honor of Miss Kate's upcoming B-Day.








2 Comments:

At 1/19/2007 2:22 AM, Blogger Anniina said...

Wow, awesome work! Looks GORGEOUS!

 
At 1/23/2007 9:43 PM, Blogger Emily said...

You guys did a great job!! It's a big compliment from a tilers daughter.

Oh PS - you helped many new guitar hero addicts in MN.... Angela went out and bought a PS2, GH and GH2...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home