Friday, January 13, 2006

I'm a Lvl. 54 Smn. ^^



OK, so I know I'm a dork and I play FFXI a little too much. But escaping reality a few hours a day with some friends isn't a crime, is it? To tell true, I don't even know why I'm posting. I'm so tired, but restless as well. Ready to get home and start work, I suppose. Or maybe it's something else gnawing at me. I haven't decided yet. However, I don't think pondering it at 2:45 in the morning will give me any real clarity. So, on that note, I hope to join a few of you in the dreamscape soon.

2 Comments:

At 1/13/2006 11:16 AM, Blogger Anniina said...

Niiiice^^

But show the world how cute the elfboy is! Closeups, closeups!

~and the crowd goes wild~

Lol, see you in the lands, Elfboy. ~A~

 
At 1/13/2006 11:25 AM, Blogger emily said...

Wow! I am continually astonished at the amount of things I know NOTHING about.

Anywhoo.... rock on.

ps coming to the Chatterbox tonight at 8? Yes you are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home