Tuesday, October 18, 2005

An Army of 15!


Today we had a performance of Jason and the Golden Fleece for a group or 15 tiny tiny kids and their teachers. While this can be annoying at times (especially when you have to wake up at 7:30am for a 10am performance) I actually enjoyed myself. It was wonderful to look out and see them so enraptured by the story that was being told to them. It's a nice feeling to think that maybe you made a kid or two's day by slapping on some makeup and wearing a silly hat & skort (I'll explain later). It was a relief to get back on stage after an infuriating day off yesterday (Hence the crabby photo of me to the right). Aint escape-ism great! Tonight I'm making Dinner for two very dear friends and hopefully the day will continue to go well. Peace

1 Comments:

At 10/19/2005 10:54 AM, Blogger emily said...

they're so honest aren't they?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home