Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Comments

I have no problem with folks leaving comments. However, I encourage you to leave your name when you have something to say. I'm a big boy, I can handle it. We may even be able to have a nice conversation, in which my point of view changes for the better. You never know.

On the flip-side, I understand that, at times, keeping one's identity hidden makes it easier to voice one's opinion and frees one from having to deal with the ramifications of personal expression.

I have to be honest and say that I support anonymity and I won't block it on this site.

That being said, for fun, check out the comments below in "Bear with me."

~Night

2 Comments:

At 3/17/2008 1:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're a strong person ahren, inside and out, don't let the man get you down

 
At 4/10/2008 10:09 AM, Blogger sarajane said...

a to the n to the p

In all the times
they leave,
move out to
the edges of
your periferial,
perhaps return
for a fleeting moment
drawn to your focus,

Each one holds power -
less
fractions of themselves.

Yes And...
is the easy part.
And if they can't get that...

But the eye contact,
the vocalization of

No -

No -

You are
stronger
than you think
than they know
more powerful than
visions visiting your
most violent dreams -

No.

No -

Here
you are more
than
the label
above your head,
you are more
than
the environment
that imprisons you,
the
silver bindings
that live
at your sleeves.

That smallest of words -

No -

precedes the
deconstruction of
a stigma
he's worn
for years.

With one
moment
a Simple -
Small -
transference
of power
can break
one child's
heartache.

And is,
in itself,
the transference
of honor,
of craft,
to those
you teach.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home